We are excited to announce our newest addition to the office; the AcuCam Concept IV.
The AcuCam® Concept® IV intraoral camera is a direct optical system that gives the doctor sharp, clear images. This gives the doctor the ability to accurately and more efficiently exam their patients.
The Concept IV has the capability to be networked up to six treatment rooms and print to one local printer. The camera can be in use while you are review four full size images that were captured in another session.
The Concept® IV camera is one of the smallest and most portable cameras available today.
This article recently came across Dr. Chomas' desk and he feels this is worth passing on to our patients concerning Nontraditional Orthodontic Treatment.
What's New Archive
- COVID-19 Update
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Tooth Eruption Chart for Primary and Permanent Teeth
- Self Medication Dangers
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
- It's all about sugar
- Childhood Tooth Development
- Thoughts and Concerns about Oral Cancer
- Dental Decay and Nutrition
- Dental Care During a Recession
- Increased Dental Decay among Patients with Asthma
- Do You Premedicate?
- The AcuCam® Concept® IV
- The World Would Benefit from Having a Lot More Watsontowns